View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 05:32 AM
Janice McC

No worries, Chris, your ducks are just fine! If you look on this thread and the March thread, you will find that most of us have been down with a bug and various other ailments. It's been a rough Christmas, health-wise, for a lot of us. And, as it turns out, one package for another member is in the mail somewhere. it should have been here on Friday or Saturday but no such luck. It sometimes happens at the holidays. Fingers crossed it turns up Monday or Tuesday. !
Originally Posted by craftyone27 View Post
Hello ladies - sorry to have been a cause for concern and/or a source of drama for the group. I'm happy to report I have all my ducks in a row and F8s FedEx'd to Janice. It's been a rough month or so around my house as my DH was kind enough to bring the flu bug home from work and somehow we all managed to pass it along one to another instead of the whole house being sick all at once. Add that to a difficult holiday season for us as it is the first w/out my dear father-in-law and hopefully you can begin to understand how I misread the details of our BOOM and for some reason thought our mailing deadline was Dec. 27th. Maybe it was just wishful thinking that I would have a little more time to get all my errands done. I did manage to take a quick picture of my 2 fabrics and hope to post that later today with the help of my 17y/o son and resident tech advisor. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to getting to know all our members during this swap!

Chris