Old 12-28-2014, 09:17 AM
Elisabrat

I have received a lot of sign ups but truthfully have not sent each of you an ok your in for this I apologize. I was finishing up the other mug rug swap and well its a bit of running running running but alas its more like plodding plodding, napping, plodding, double napping for me. I apologize. I will write the list as it stands tomorrow based on the notes I have received. some might get mixed between my two swaps so I do have to double check things.

if you sign up please put VALENTINES MUG RUG in the heading of your pm so it for sure ends up in the right pile! I also could use a couple other people who would like to sign up for fat quarter swap for January so please check that out also! I am trying to keep all these things in order! send a PM to me, with your name address, phone number and special likes if you have them for your partner. It might make it to your mug rug, it might make it to a small gift for you or a card so you just never know. an idea I have had on small things to include was just plain old FABRIC. we know for a fact everyone here loves fabric. so a fat quarter as a little extra gift? perhaps with the things they love most on it? or a candy. heck people who love turtles might love little carmel turtles! or.. chocolate covered oranges to represent kitty tails! (oh no!). you can get as creative as you like. If you cant send extra things please note this is never a requirement. its just a tiny token if you do have it. The only true requirement here is sending a handmade mug rug (machine is more than fine) and a note that says who it is from. Its about the quilting and the friendship we make here. So everyone is welcome to play new quilters and old. Join in on the fun! sign up today!