Old 12-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Elisabrat

ok no one is making valentines things. I am amazed. quilters not making a little treat? really? I am so shocked! I am baking cookies for my sweetpea. He loves peanut butter with chocolate kisses in the middle. both of his favorite foods lol. I have to finish his lap quilt for sitting in his rocking chair. tis going to be a cold winter I think. Its always a cold winter here in Wyoming I am positive. I say that with conviction because well I have lived here over a year now. lol Jaba is the expert on this. She has lived her forever! I don't know how she survived it. its COLD. that is the California girl talking in here now. yup. its ok however. my secret weapon? I am in side the house. tada! not going out for two days. ok just for a bit today praying its before the storm wanders in. then it will get really fresh. like about 10 below .. I would love to stay in til its over! see you in June? nah that doesn't work.

ok we need sign ups! there are very few which is fine but its a lot more fun with more sign ups. Is everyone sick of fat quarters? next month should we do something else? like a different cut of fabric? a set of something? a yard? what would you like to see swapped here on the quilting board? I am loving doing the mug rug swaps seeing the imaginative and creative mug rugs has been so very fun. I am open to all new and exciting ideas so SEND ME A PM and make a suggestion on line also. both places surely I will see it in one of them. and kibitz on the thoughts on the ideas posted so I know what has a general appeal. These swaps are all about you. About having fun and making friends.