Old 12-29-2014, 07:33 AM
Elisabrat

I love Valentines day too.. its such a happy time. the décor who wouldn't love things like Jaba just whipped up. darn she makes me tired with all she can fit into two days. she is that good I remember back when we gave out valentines as a little kid. Oh I would look forward to that and spend forever deciding which valentine went to which person. I always bought the kind with sprinkles on them. Ok glitter I called them sprinkles. I thought they were so very pretty. Now I buy a few vintage valentines and put them out each holiday. they are so very special. My mom was not very.. sweet. But she gave me cards with "sprinkles" on them for all holidays and when I as sick. I think that is where my love for sparkly things came from. lol. We always decorated big time for each coming holiday. She allowed us to put our artwork on the windows (big old 8 foot windows in the living room four of them) and we would spend a tremendous amount of time picking our favorites to hang. You can guess what mine had on them each and every time.. lol. GLITTER central. the more sparklier the better lol. so if you want to make me happy? sparkly cards or fabric with gilt on it. sucker!! every time

sign ups are coming in slowly should have quiet a few by the 8th. should I shorten that mail time? should I say the 3rd for closing? you see I am truly trying to please all of you so let me know. its not "my swap" its yours. its all about fabric its all about sharing and of course all about making friends. I am so lucky to have so many of you as friends. you are my strength when at times its hard to be tough. Today? I am tough lol. talk to me later today I will wiped. funny how that is taking down a bit of Christmas today. just one box full. that is a chore. also going to try to cut three blocks today. that will be a challenge of the day!