Old 12-29-2014, 07:45 AM
Elisabrat

wish I had some hello kitty fabric. thinking that is a limited item? she is a cute little kitty however. wonder if you could applique a hello kitty on a piece of fabric. now that is an idea....

I have some great sign ups all ready. according to my folder there are 46 sign ups in there but some are double sending notes to me which I will read before I assign you a partner. I am a sucker for this Valentines stuff I also can put it out all year no qualms whatsoever. my favorite thing about valentines day is the sparkle. you now fabric with a bit of gilt to it? cards with glitter. oh yeah I am a HUGE kid at heart for this holiday love to get Valentines. Its a holiday I do make gifts for. The kids and my hubby always get something. He is easy.. food gifts like cookies are number one for him. Sweets are his best friend. just ask him! and my kids get something quilted usually a table mat or a wall hanging or mug rugs. easy to make and well they enjoy it. pot holders are always a hit too. Me? I love anything that looks vintage. like the old cards we used to get. Remember the olden days anyone? so cute so adorable. I was horrified when I took mine shopping and it was all about star wars or just ugly cards and worse yet there were usually only about a dozen boxes to chose from. that was so wrong! where did those adorable cards with kittens and glitter go? omg! lol. I can only imagine what their kids will get to chose from. yikes. I love to buy vintage valentines and also vintage Christmas cards. They are so cute and also so ME.

still a couple days for sign ups so hopefully anyone who hasn't signed up and sent me a PM with your name, address and phone number plus what your favorite things are.. well you wont make the swap! so send away right now!!!