Thread: Kenmore 1802
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Jessica K

Default Kenmore 1802

Hi! I too just inherited the Kenmore 1802 with the Tower of Accessories. Unfortunately, mine did not include the manual or accessory cards. I was able to purchase a copy of a manual online. However the manual is pretty basic and does not include information on any of accessories - so I'm not sure it is complete. I also have not been able to find the accessory instruction cards. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell me copies of your information. Please let me know. Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by w1613s View Post
Just inherited the machine and, from what I can tell at this point, every part ever made for it. I do have the manual as well as a packet with 10 information cards about some of the many feet. The parts come in a tower with 3 trays. There is one very small spot of rust at the edge of the right hand side of what the manual calls the nomenclature plate. Otherwise it looks as though it is right off the showroom floor. No dirt, no dust, and almost unbelievably - no lint or threads. It simply does not look as though it was ever used, forget uncovered. I have no "story" on this machine's life before it got to me and am looking for information, stories, suggestions, and "for heaven's sake, do not dos."

I don't know why this machine makes me so shy, but it does. Your intelligent, experienced input will be greatly appreciated and carefully followed.

Thanks for holding my hand.

Pat