View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 03:40 AM
Edie

I have been saving Jelly Rolls for the past two years and also charm packs to make a strip quilt for the bedroom. A nice big one so it can be used as a quilt and bedspread. I have one quilt to finish, one quilt to make and then I am going to do the strip quilt. After that is done (probably two years - only kidding - I want to start on my Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt. The strip quilt will be done in shades of pink and teal with some brown (matches the furniture). I am really excited to start on it. Not sure on how I am going to get it matched, or maybe it is not supposed to be lined up in order. Haven't figured that out yet. But I know it is going to be a quick easy quilt and fun to watch get put together.

Right now I think my most important project is to get all my fabric in order and I haven't figured out how I am going to do that yet. "Inch by inch, life's a cinch - Yard by yard, it is hard." So, I'll just take my time, get it right, get everything labeled on the outside of drawers, boxes, etc., so I know where everything is. That's the way I like to do my stuff - Label, label, label!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Edie