View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 01:32 PM
DaisyMtn

My mom passed away a few years ago and so I have taken her room and made a sewing space. LYou know how you have all these odds and ends you can never find so you go buy a new one? I took her clothest and put a peg board on
the wall, I hang all my notions and try to leave them in the original container so I can hang them. I also added a shelf to put my books and fabric I was working with. I had a lot of roll about plastic containers with drawers. Here I have spools of ribbon, bias tape and odds and ends.
About 6 years ago I bought a embroidery machine and didn't know how to store my thread and stablizer so I made a
box withdouble sided doors that holds my thread and inside the box I have my stablizer.

I found a cabinate at the humanitarian store for 36 dollars. it has two drawers and when you open the bottom,
there were pull out shelve drawers, I sectioned them off and put my fat quarters and folded leftover fabric ( that is too
small to wrap and put on a shelf.
This is my first post so I will try to post pictures of this and hope they show. If not maybe someone can explain how to do this.
Thanks Betty[ATTACH=CONFIG]504153[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]504154[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]504155[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]504156[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscn0284.jpg   dscn0280.jpg   dscn0281.jpg   dscn0283.jpg