View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 07:29 PM
fatsewcat

Default Brick Collection...lol

My latest finish. It's for my cousin.
He liked post on fb that said "Don't you just hate it when you have to be nice to someone you want to throw a brick at?" So as a joke I made him a brick pillow, dropped it off at a bar he plays at with no note or signature on it and waited to see if he could figure out who gave him the brick. After three weeks he finally picked it up at the bar and posted a comment about it on Facebook trying to see if one of his friends would come forward admitting they gave him the pillow. Using the comments on his page I composed a little poem and dropped off a second brick at his house. I took an accomplice with me to his house who took the brick to his door and was supposed to leave it there for him to find in the morning but instead pounded on his door and rang his doorbell a bunch of times, unfortunately this is where our little game ended because it upset my cousin. I tried to resume the game by sending an apology poem but had no luck and was asked that I just reveal myself and in doing so I handed off one last brick which he threw at me while laughing.
I decided to end our tale with this 'brick wall' (called "Brick Collection") for him to hide behind. lol!

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:01 AM.