Old 12-31-2014, 09:01 AM
Elisabrat

ok sheri grey with pink is ok it was a guide line not a firm line like it matters to me? if you love it I am positive others will you pick killer fabrics

now onto the ugly swap I did see one fabric that I thought was OMG the ugliest fabric I had ever seen on the swap done here on the quilting board. it was this wrestling fabric. big giant pictures of wrestlers on it. OMG. then .. someone said "oh I would LOVE that fabric" and I was so glad I had kept my mouth shut. the old saying their is a rear for every chair came to mind and I knew right then and there it was true. What one person does not love at all another can come by and say OMG that I so great! so we will swap one yard of ugly fabric for Feb so you can start looking for the one you hate the most. and even side swaps on that!

KIffie thought you were cutting back on swapping lol knew better. just knew it! I am doing a simple side swap with four people for blocks. thought heck four people not hard at all. til I find we have voted (not my vote mind you) on doing three blocks for each person. oh heck. that is a BOOM! lol. and I signed up for a boom. try that with one leg and arm. I can hardly wait! its going to be a fun month for the Brat here.

today its a balmy negative 22 hoping it warms up quick. I am indoors of course but its seeping through those little uninsulated windows. argh! down blanket is my best friend but gotta get up sometime. so best start moving.. ugh! lol.

well sign ups are coming to an end soon. Thinking of closing the swap sooner so let me know if this is cool with you and I will close this swap on the 3rd. names out on the 4th. just a thought... but have to chance the posting asap so no one is hurt for early closing.