Old 12-31-2014, 06:47 PM
Elisabrat

ok question of the day: can anyone ship internationally? forgot to ask that!
ok second question of the day: forgot it darned it! lol remind me why don't you!!! will remember soon as I shut this computer off!

I got in minimal trouble linny for my sugar bowl experience but did have to hear about it for years and years to come. oh wheres peachy? (my lil kid nick name) is she under the counter again eating sugar? ok I got caught in that same spot eating a jar of apricot jam. yup. first sugar, then jam.. guess I deserved it. but boy was I so embarrassed. I never wanted to stick out. it was always to be picked on surely, hiding eating sweets, where is that mouse.. yup it was not good to be the one standing out. Mom was a bit harsh on us as in me. I was the target of the group. lucky lucky me! well not a mouse any longer as you can see and you wont find me under the counter eating anything. mostly cause I cant get up from a down spot so much safer on the couch and let them watch me eat whatever I want.

Speaking of eating what I want well.. I had broccolini tonight. its was sweet, tender and worthy. cut the steam to half not 1/3 up but otherall it was delicious blanched then sautéed in garlic butter and tossed with parmesan. omg. don't tell the docs in dialysis. its a no no. BUT until I reach that point where I am over the line with potassium I am safe. I rarely get there. mostly safe with my salts, phosphorus (milks etc) and potassium based foods. if I went by their list I would not eat. no foods but meat would be avail. ok 1/3 rice! or .. heres a big one 1tsp of parmesan. or 1/3 cup pasta! wowsa. no dark green veggies. No whole fruits at all. half of say an apple. weirdest one is I can have canned mushrooms but NO fresh ones. UGH! cant wait for my new kidney. yes I am ready. in one month I can eat everything again. I could do that! less protein? I am all for that! unlimited protein does not inspire me much lol. blick. all the meat I could ever eat. groan. ok ok back to sewing.

messed my days up but one more day for sign ups! I have started paring partners up slowly so I can get that list up on time. I need sign ups to come in asap if your going to sign up. so send a PM and let me know. below is the list of people so far that I have on the mug rug sign up list. if I am wrong and you didn't sign up let me know. if your missing from the list well quick send a PM and let me know..! I wish everyone a Happy New Years Day. Its a easy quiet night ahead for us because lucky me I have clinic in the morning Again. there is no rest for the wicked.