View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 07:40 PM
fatsewcat

Originally Posted by DJ View Post
I've heard of using soft bricks to throw at the TV when your team isn't winning. Cute story, and great gifts!
Funny thing is my aunt was in on this from the beginning and when the first two bricks showed up and he started telling her and my uncle about getting them, they tried to convince him that is what they were probably for but he was still a little upset by the door pounding incident so he didn't by it. That and he thought they were a little big to throw at his TV since they measure 12" x 6" x 2.5"

I got the idea for the brick, a few years back, after a swap partner who hated pink made the comment that she was going to throw a brick at all of us who were tormenting her about pink after she requested "NO PINK" quilts during that swap. It became part of Patty's Pink Pitty Party. I had Patty's name during that swap so when I sent her her little doll quilt, I 'threw' a pink brick pin cushion (3" x 2" x 1") in her box. She also has a great since of humor and enjoyed her torment all in good fun. She later threw bricks (brown, green which was mine, and orange) back at a few of us.

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:01 AM.