Old 01-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Elisabrat

well then we are lucky campers Kiffie. I am sorry your dh go sick. I just read through the boom swap and darned it sounds like that flu is everywhere. its awful! It wont live here in Wy I am convinced of it. its too friggen cold! well no one in dialysis has it yet.. maybe its just slower getting here. Jan (Jaba) sounded like maybe she was about to come down with it yesterday. and she lives in WYOMING gulp! oh no! don't get sick Jaba!! we need you! to not get sick! crossing fingers for her.

I am about ready to end the swap here. Please sign up if your interested at all! its fun! its creatively wild to see the combos that come up and I am hoping everyone is happy with what they shall receive! so PM me if your interested last day for sign ups! then I will post all the partners and we shall see the exciting fabrics received! remember its pinks! reds! whites! hearts and roses! floribunda galore! checks and stripes! this is going to be such a bright happy swap I cant wait to see it.

and don't forget next month we are swapping one yard of our ugliest fabrics with each other. one never knows what the other thinks is ugly. I have done boom swaps for a couple years now. I have seen fabric that I thought omg how awful only to discover it made a really nice block when mixed with other fabrics so you maybe surprised. you may also get that wwf of wresting fabric which might scare the living daylights out of you. you just never know