Old 01-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Elisabrat

Jan did indeed ask to do two mug rug swaps but thank you so much for asking. I appreciate it since my brain is on sometimers mode a lot these days. sometime I remember things sometimes I don't. so its never a dumb question to ask me to recheck things. its a reminder that's all

I love you truly.. truly..... I sing this out loud and with true conviction. ok I sing out of tune, and the last one comes out more like trueeeeeeelllllleeeeee but it means the same thing. the dogs and cats look at me in sheer disgust when this happens but hey.. things happen! I sing! I hope everyone finds their partners respond to them in short order. it will make sewing something they will love that much easier. ANYONE who wants the partners information now while they wait to connect with them let me know. I can send it to you with any words of preference they have asked for! just saying.. its easier than mailing out all of the notices I received. so if I don't hear from you perhaps you have already written your partner. don't forget to let them know preferences and things you CAN NOT HAVE. be it candy, or perhaps you only like sour candy just say so! save them the time and money from buying what you wont use. of course we all know other people who will gladly steal your treats so you could always put them out and watch them eat YOUR gifts.