View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 02:17 PM
drgranny

[QUOTE=Boater4444;5113497]I am experiencing this feeling at the moment but only because the Dealer that I bought my 18" Innova with AutoPilot is so new to longarm quilting that my buying experience has been absolutely horrible.

Did you know that the manufacturer has phone help 24/7? The person you talk is the man who makes the machine. He will walk you thru any problem, no matter how long it takes. He is always nice and patient. I have an Innova and have called him many many times for help for one problem or another. None of them bad problems. When my machine was shipped, by Fedex, it was "Drop shipped" literally!!! Fedex dropped it. Then the dealer didn't want to ship me another machine because he was afraid it would happen again. So I called the factory and told Michael, the man who owns the factory. He thought that the dealer was being a bit stupid (this is my word not his) about this.So he provided a wooden crate for shipping a new machine. My husband is very handy so he set up my machine. I really life my machine and most especially that I can call the factory owner for help.

Last edited by drgranny; 01-03-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: to much of previous post in quote