View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:48 AM
My time

Originally Posted by Aszule View Post
I sincerely appreciate everyone's feedback! You have set me up with some really reasonable expectations. I know it will be challenging and tedious at times, but I just want to try. I think it will fit my friend's personal style, she is a very non-traditional person. Plus, the internet is an amazing thing. I've watched videos, read blogs and talked to all of you. This summer I changed the coil pack in my car in my driveway using Youtube tutorials (I had never done any work on a car before). I am willing to go slow and am expecting it to be a long project, and if I end up realizing I cannot handle it, I will use one of your suggestions to make a more beginner-friendly quilt. I am sure this is going to be a learning experience.

What is a good size to make the triangles?
You go for it. Sounds like you have read and watched enough tutorials to know what your getting into. If you start into it and start feeling overwhelmed you can change and make something simpler. It would make a really cute snowball block! Good luck with joining all those corners.