View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 11:37 AM
shy

Default opinion please..and thoughts

I am making a tee shirt quilt for senior graduation..her colors are grey royal blue..black..should say school colors..I have all her tee shirts and have made 5_6 other ones..so that isn't new to me..my problem is I have 4 different size tee shirts..as my gg is very small she has extra small to extra large shirts..which leaves me with 17x 17 pieces..to 14x14 pieces..I could not cut them bigger or for the bigger ones smaller without ruining the designs..or with the small ones..not enough material..my thought was to take the biggest size then put a marble grey strip around all the others..so all of them would be one size block when done..then put them in rows..what worries me is..Since they are all different size the blocks will match up..but the tee shirts will not be in straight lines..no matter how I arrange them..do u think it will throw the whole quilt off to look at..I thought I would ask..Before just doing..like I usually do..also thought of just sewing them on material at odd angles..I have a poke a dot print of all the right colors to set the quilt off with it as a border..any ideas are welcome...thanks to all who answer.