Thread: Done lurking!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 03:45 PM
WIChix

Default Done lurking!

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and thought you'd be relieved to know I'm no longer lurking. Macybaby introduced me to QB, and I've really enjoyed everyone's VSM enthusiasm.

I started with a Singer 128, and in the last 2 years or so have added a Singer 301 and a 401.

Macy was very helpful to me recently with some missing parts for my 128's attachments. I'd like to pay that forward, if I can. I'm a bit of a thrift shop junky - and came across these Kenmore items, and if someone here (stateside) can use them, I'd be happy to send them.

A Kenmore sagey green box: cover, beige tray, and bottom, with buttonholer 17520 on the top layer; needle threader 6864, seam ripper and set of 13 cams in bottom layer, everything seems complete and looks unused. Also a Q set with a Q foot and 5 Q needles, on blister card (20-6982) and a package of Q needles (20-6746), also new on blister card. The Q foot package says "For all Kenmore imported low bar vertical bobbins." The Q needle package says "For all Kenmore sewing machines except 49, 71, and 76.

Stay warm!