View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 04:55 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by PATTIESPEARL View Post
I love it. have looked for one of those for years!
A coffee table ? LOLOLOLOLOL

I now know why we fine ( no matter what brand ) wrinkle finish machine unused stuck away in the closets. I've only used those doing test sewing. last night I was piecing. The fabric doesn't slide across there bed for beans. So the blackside now resides back on the shelf and la vinny gets front row. They both sew very nice, vinny is a little better she's broke in, ol rough skin is like new in the box.

I put the rim back on the table top. so today it looks like what it really is. a end table with it's legs cut off. having the same oak in the same finish and color. The plan is to remake a rim with a drawer face in that rim /trim. that would be a single drawer on the left side.

over the years on this site many have said they like the idea of a 3/4 machine in a treadle or hand crank. The incentive to do this came from rebuilding that Brunswick 3/4 treadle that I posted photo's of. I did make a king size quilt start to finish on that small machine and work area (top)

This has a narrower but wider top, the stand has a wider opening, much larger pedal, over all easier to sit and use. it's a comfortable machine to use..

as of today, it looks like this. tomorrow it may be a parking shed for a tractor

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505141[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_0311.jpg