View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Wanabee Quiltin

Default Cute little Pink one at thrift store

DH and I were out looking in our favorite thrift store. They have sewing machines quite often and usually very cheap. The cabinet was a little scruffy on top but the machine is cute. I looked at the bobbin case and it was still there, I have heard that people steal them. There was a box with some attachments and a generic instruction booklet. The foot pedal was attached to the inside very secure. The front had beautiful scroll work, I do wish I had taken a better picture, overall I would give this machine a very high rating for looks. I have no clue why they have the tape and rubber band on it, I didn't see anything cracked. The band aid was used as a seam guide, I think. It was not frozen as far as moving the needle up and down, I didn't plug it in or anything. With my DH's military discount, I could have bought it for under $10 including the tax. I have decided to love these machines from afar, I have way too many now. Wondering, Joe, if you have this machine on your list of names, I have never heard of it.
Attached Thumbnails everything-under-sun-about-oct2014-jan2015-247.jpg   everything-under-sun-about-oct2014-jan2015-248.jpg   everything-under-sun-about-oct2014-jan2015-249.jpg   everything-under-sun-about-oct2014-jan2015-250.jpg