Old 01-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I'm doing a diary as we go, with each block named, a piece of the fabric and date, etc. notes about what I'm doing...not much written so far...

I've saved a page to list the participants, so thanks for the latest list. I'll put it into a word document, print it, and paste it in my diary.
That's wonderful! I'd love to do that but I'm a bit overcommitted this year and already feeling the pressure to finish up 2 baby quilts, a wedding quilt, and 2 UFO's, not to mention getting starting on my Baby Jane. The software should be in today. (Please God, please!!!!)

I've been considering names for my Baby Jane. I haven't settled on anything yet but I may go with 'Confetti Jane' since I'm doing a scrappy quilt and starting it at the beginning of the new year and a new decade. Hopefully it won't end up named "Confetti Jane Goes Bust." :lol: It is NOT going to end up a UFO! (I'll just keep chanting this as I sew.) :wink:

I'm in the process of cleaning up my quilt room. Geesh, what a job! :cry: I guess I need to do it more often. I've found several bags of scraps I'd forgotten about and they are now all in one spot. Some of them are gorgeous and I can't wait to use them. Still, it might take another couple of days to get everything cleaned up and put away properly. The one thing I realize is that I need more shelves and more plastic container boxes to hold everything in! Of course, if I finish a bunch of UFOs that will free up quite a bit of space. :oops:

MontanaQuilter: Ooooh, I love your avatar!