Old 01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
Originally Posted by Tiffany
Esqmommy - Great blocks! The colors remind me of those great street parties they have in Rio and other South American countries. It makes me want to dance. :D

Klue - You are an overachiever. :wink: :wink: I sure wish I had your energy!! Actually, I would love to just hang around you for a time. I bet the people around you become very motivated.
its a double edge sword - i can motivate people or exhaust them.

while i was in college i lived there during the week and lived with DH on the weekends.

after a few months of doing this i asked DH how it was working for him - his response was

there's more work when you're home.

you're welcome to my home any time. i live 38 minutes from NYC so if you've ever wanted to visit the city you can always stay here with me.
That is the nicest offer. Thank you! I don't know if I'll ever make it out there, though I would love to see the city at Christmas time. The will is there but my health tends to keep me locked in the house like a prisoner. It's funny (ironic funny, not haha funny) because I used to be unable to sit still. I loved to travel and grew up living all over the country. Now I'm stuck at home and it's taken me years and years to come to terms with that. Thank God for quilting or I would have gone insane long ago!! And thank God for the Internet, where I can have great friends and not worry about getting sick or anything like that. :thumbup: