Old 01-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Elisabrat

Sewellie+PeginCo+SheriR+Brat= licorice heaven!!! but we can toss out the first three ladies and just send it all to me! and kiffie you cant have licorice fits if your not eating it and you know it. I love it. It does have one health affect which they recommend to you if your prego and cant go to the bathroom. it helps. well its not something I sure as heck need (dialysis hell) but well.. you gotta just eat some sometime. I love it. especially that little Australian licorice it comes in small pieces and man at first its way different than American stuff but then its way better than American stuff. why does candy do that? German Candy is my favorite. what are they doing so right that we are doing so wrong? we make killer everything else! do you have a favorite from another country that is sooo much better than what you can generally find here? (ie hersheys which is owned by Godiva btw)

ok so what I am hearing is you ladies do not have a yard of ugly fabric. really? amazing since dozens of players signed up last year for one. but ok. we will do a variation of mixed fabrics totaling one yard. 1/4, 1/2 and 2 f8ths or any such combo that comes to 1 yard. how does that sound? its the same amount of swap we are doing now but just a different set of sizes. if you have 1 yard then send it if you have 2 fat quarters and a half yard. send it. and so on. just no 5" pieces please or other things that small. minimum size fat 8th. or is that too small? your call your the swappers here. hope that makes you all very happy. btw anyone here who wants to run the swaps is more than welcome to take it over no hard feelings. I run out of ideas too so help is always welcome. and an UGLY fabric can be something you bought years ago and now you look at it and think what the heck was I thinking? it appealed toyou once but now it is surely not doing the thing. like I always loved black background fabric with prints with sparkle on it. oh and that fabric that is black with gypsy style flowers on it.. swoon. then I tried putting it in my house.. three cats their hair just magically flies right over to it. groan! so now I look at it and think WHAT WAS I THINKING? that fabric is NOT ever going to get used. great for a single catless person lol. or someone with an investment in those hair roller things. so you can now relook at that fabric on your shelf and say.. will it ever get used? nope. we will do this swap secret partners so ... it will be a true surprise when it arrives couple more weeks to plan this so get thinking.