Old 01-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Honchey

Oh Yes, I went out to the store for: cereal that was on sale and with the coupons were free.. milk for some chocolate pudding today, ice cream for dessert yesterday, spinach salad that went with our dinner last nite, and some meds for DH...I had to leave the milk in the garage which was 26*.

I sewed 19 little 9 patches to add to the rest that I made months ago for Jacks Chain...YAY!

Jan, Your star quilt turned out great! OK, You're like the little engine that could...Keeps on chugging!!

Bev, you have the patience of a saint...My Gkids do their homework on Wednesdays after dinner and I have to eave the room !...All the whinning about not enough playtime!! Are you close to where the earthquake was..any shaking?

Carrie, I remember my first apartment as a newlywed..12 foot ceilings that needed new sheetrock..What a nightmare it was...me holding a long pole with a cross atop it holding the sheetrock up while DH nailed it to the rafters. Are you using the insulation that is enclosed I read about somewhere? regular insulation is so itchy when it goes all over...

I hope to be at the machine again later today...The sun is shining so beautifully today...I'll get some of it sitting at the machine...Later Guys..H.