Thread: Buying on-line
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Crlyn

Originally Posted by woody
Originally Posted by Crlyn
I never have bought fabric on-line, but I was looking at the fabric's on Thousands of Bolts, can anyone tell me if they have bought from them and the quality...........or tell me some of your favourite online stores.

We don't have too much of a choice where I live in Australia, and our pricing is pretty drastic, and I would like to think I was getting quality!

Thanks in advance. :-)
As a fellow Aussie I have so far only bought from Hancocks of Paducah. If you sign up with them they have specials from time to time including free shipping if you spend over $75 US with them, free shipping is usually every 3 months or so.(not that hard to do lol) All the fabric I have received has been great quality and the batting is sooooo much cheaper than here in Australia. If you buy from Thousands of Bolts let us know how you get on, all us international quilters need all the help we can get considering the prices here.
Sue
Thank you so much everyone for your help!

Woody, good to hear from someone in Aus to know what you do about fabric buying, will let you know how I go. So much to choose from online........ :thumbup: