Old 01-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Honchey

(And wear clean underwear when you go out as my mother would say).

And Jan, my mom would also tie some coins in a hanky and pin it to our undershirts when we were young girls...when we developed enough to wear a bra, it got pinned to the inside of the cup.. When we got tired of untying the hankie we would tuck the coins in our socks...that was in case we needed to take a bus home if our dad forgot to pick us up from wherever we were or to make a phone call. This was every Saturday afternoon going to the movies then browse the 5 & to cent stores before we went home...

I haven't used the Panini yet...it's still in the car...I purchased it at Costco's ..it was a lot less $$$ than where DH got it for me at Christmas.. He's always complaining that I return all my gifts.. Not really but he thinks so.... Have you made the Osso Buco yet..Not all the stores carry veal shanks I think you'd have to go to a butcher shop...I am feeling much better.. I still have the yucky yuk congestion stuff and I'm constantly hacking it up (sorry) but how else can I explain it??? ..I even refused work!! can you believe it!!! I might go in one day next week, but, not on Wednesday..DH has a surgical procedure that day.. I stopped at the LQS and got 2 bags of scraps..I'll post a photo later.. I'm considering doing the Mystery Train ride here on the board..I really don't need another project and the girls doing it seem to have a lot of fun doing it..plus it's a scrappy project..right up my alley..so I went and bought some scraps..some of the pieces are 1/4 yard +.. need to clear the table to lay out my haul..catch y'all later..H.

Last edited by Honchey; 01-10-2015 at 04:35 PM.