Thread: Freds stash
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 10:58 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

Default Freds stash

fred wasn't home his brother died. rob his son was there ...

In the 90's robs mom died, there was two sons, the other one cleaned the property up. The bus and ice cream truck body containing the really old machines and doll where scraped . The chicken coop tore down all machines in cabinets and cases moved into mom's work shop , which is a 50's 10x50 trailer house where they sit today. The collect of dolls was sold as a lot back then, any machines that were what they saw as nice were moved into the old house which is locked.

In the trailer there has to be 80+ I wasn't able to move stuff enough to get into the bedroom, there are more in there. most of what I saw is dashboard, afew 15 clones, bit I only open afew cases and no cabinets. every thing is super damp almost wet, the cases latches where very hard to open and close, drawers are swollen shut

There is two treadle is there , rod says three more in the house not sure of what else ...

The one new home is the oldest machine I saw..

To take these photo's it was leaning over cabinets 3 deep, and on the floor shooting under cabinets at machine I could not really see.

now I have only seen about 10% of whats in there. I'll be going back soon.. in days

This first is leaning in the back door shooting to the front. that trails is at best 12" wide. cabinets are 3 deep on the left side. cased machines under those, right side one deep and cased machines

cords boxes of parts , foot pedals every where ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505586[/ATTACH]
one of the singer treadles, maybe mid 20's plain jane, the other iis singer mid 30's tube leg no photo
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505588[/ATTACH]

Ooooooooooooo the pink Brother
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505595[/ATTACH]
notice the spoked hand wheel hanging from above
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505596[/ATTACH]
a white and a ?????? I couldn't see these well
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505597[/ATTACH]
naked lady new home, there had to be 5 of those.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505598[/ATTACH]

example of what I had to work with to many cases to open. and your not even seeing the cabinet machines, at least 30+ with who hows what inside but they are loaded.

there's a martha washinton and a singer that look like a treadle but has the straight wooden legs often a 201 inside, the rest is library style

so there are machines there, no Idea if fred will what $$$$, I really didn't see anything I want, but maybe that old new home..

when I go back I'll take more photo's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505599[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_0321.jpg   100_0326.jpg   100_0324.jpg   100_0328.jpg   100_0318.jpg