View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 10:56 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

I'm like rodney , life time of woodworking, Damn as it now turns out yeppers my tooling there is vintage ( new tools) the old stuff goes down as antique .

In the other side it's all metal banging bending . Then stick it back together, again thats all vintage, antique junk. even the machine that make steel smaller. I haven't repair this one yet , it does work

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505626[/ATTACH]

not sure gardening is a hobby as much as it's away of life. Now days a supply of editable food.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505631[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505625[/ATTACH]

when I am at a loss for hobbies, I revert back to the 70's and do this. don't cry I sold my yougo for a wego

I mean we do need a vintage sewing machine getting machine right ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505627[/ATTACH]

on day I'm bored and out of quilting thread . the hobby turns to watching That cat, Trukeys, deer, mowing grass, digging ditches. course I pay a lazy guy to do all that along with going after and cleaning all my machines . He works cheap.

The upcoming hobby is inventing a machine that picks up thread from the floor, puts it back together in a long enough piece to reuse. right after I bungie jump from a Hot air balloon.
or stop hanging out on sewing machine web sites posting useless photo's. butt it sure is warmer sitting by the heater .
Attached Thumbnails 100_9505.jpg   100_8835.jpg   100_9953.jpg   100_9577.jpg