View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 04:06 PM
trupeach
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I am so confused............ I have been receiving gifts/cards and posted thank you's under secret quilt angel however I now think there are a few people who are sending things to me not just my SQA. I received yet another pressie 1/4 yd pieces of the most beautiful blue fabrics, 4 of them. They were tucked inside the cutest blue cookie tin that has snowmen on it. It came with a handwritten note and the writting is different from notes that came with the other pressies I have received. As a matter of fact all the writtings are different and 2 have been typed. This note is signed Your Quilting Buddy, The Mystery Quilter. I did a search for the Mystery Quilter and there isn't anyone with that board name. WELLLLLLLLLLL......Mystery Quilter thank you so much I love everything. I plan on using the cookie tin all year long I love the snow and snowmen are perfect for me even in the middle of the summer. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Once again no pictures......for those who don't know me I don't know how to post them.