Old 01-12-2015, 09:32 AM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
Hmm, sounds like fun....found this thread by accident....will it always be posted on board, or is there a secret passage to keep in touch......I think I want to try this, but if I can't find the rest of the steps it will be frustrating....ok, going downstairs to sewing cave, pulling out my 3 1/2" die and begin cutting..........
By responding to this thread, you should get notification of any responses. Make sure you have your notifications set to receive email when someone responds to this thread. You make this change in settings at the very top of this page. You can also get notifications if you don't respond to a thread, by clicking on Thread Tools (right side of page above first thread of each page) it will give you options.

I am also one that will be beginning with this Ride later, we are visiting grandchildren in Phoenix so are not home right now (where all my fabric is).

Emma - I did bring my BH Mystery pieces to finish sewing together, always have a sewing machine in our RV! I got way behind during the holidays and have not caught up yet. I usually don't finish her mysteries until the end of January anyway, so am on schedule for me! LOL