View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 01:37 PM
nogoathill

Default Is there a specific Sapphire model you are looking to purchase?

Originally Posted by bizzibee View Post
I am drooling over the Viking Husqvarna Sapphire machine but the only place close to me that sells them is JoAnne's. I would like to know where you would buy a new or used machine on-line?
I have a Viking Sapphire 875 Quilt machine that has only been used six or seven times. I have used a Pfaff since the 1970s and thought I could easily make the transition. The machine is pristine. I live in Lancaster County, PA and about one year after buying the Sapphire (and not using it) I impulsively bought a new Pfaff at the AQS show at a good price. Now I feel back in my comfort zone.

I purchased the machine at JoAnn near Towson/Hunt Valley, MD. I paid a bit over $2,000 if I remember correctly. It is sitting idle at the end of my sewing table waiting for me to find it a new home where it will be loved. I do not want very much $ for it so this could be wonderful for someone in the market. Will send pics if interested. I am thinking it is 5-6 years old and only hemmed pants and made a pillow and some pillow cases!