View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:08 PM
marilyn43

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great Mon. eve. We are headed for a bad night of cold. Weather man just announced 7 below and it's only 10:00 p.m. Oh my. I was sewing on my quilt block and my back and hip are hurting so bad I had to take a break. Do any of you watch the bachelor? It is one crazy show. I've always worked Mon. nights so really haven't gotten into it. Went to my grandson (Jake) wrestling tournament on Sat. I really enjoyed it. He goes to school at Malcom little town 7 mi. west of Lincoln but it's worth the drive. He won all his matches, 5 of them. I've always tried going to all of the grandkids events and Jake is a senior so it will be over this year. He is the last one of our grandkids to graduate. My social life will be gone. I do have great grandkids that will be in events in Omaha so will start going there. Dorothy your temps are not as bad as ours, they are still bad. It's crazy how 2 hrs. north is such a difference. Well going back to sewing rm. All have a gd. night. Stay safe and warm.