View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Cybrarian

Default Blessed by DH's Talents

I am so fortunate, and benefit greatly from my DH's carpentry & furniture design talents. When our youngest son and our grandson moved to their own place I wanted to convert one of the bedrooms into my sewing room and get out of the family room. My husband converted the dead space between the closets into storage cabinets, built in a book shelf/entertainment unit, made a permanent design wall, then built a twin daybed with underneath storage, and a beautiful multipiece sewing table with my big machine recessed. For Christmas 2013, he designed and built a cutting/storage station, and this Christmas added a matching ironing/storage station. We could never afford to purchase the top of the line sewing units I've seen advertised, but mine (from what I've seen at the shows and in stores) far surpasses these, because they are built for me and my needs. So thankful for him! Do you have a builder you have benefitted from? Show us your "blessings"!
m? [ATTACH=CONFIG]505862[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]505863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505865[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]505866[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505864[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg