View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 06:56 AM
littlebitoheaven

My husband is also an amazing man. He has outaged his desire to do carpentry but will help me with whatever I may need. When we (literally) built our Wisconsin home ourselves, we had contracted our kitchen cabinets to be made by his cousin. After 8 long months with no progress, he decided to build them himself. While waiting for official cabinets to be built, he made me a huge center counter top out of plywood and set it on 2 horses. After the kitchen was finished, he was going to burn the plywood top. Of course, I had a better idea. We took 2 dressers and set the top on them for my sewing room cutting table. It is amazing. Now he is going to build me the PVC pipe stand to hold up my quilts while FMQing. Can't wait for that. We are both so fortunate. Here are a couple of photos of my sewing room and my kitchen cabinets. Here are some photos of the kitchen, my sewing table and a table that he made from a slab of a dead oak tree that he took down. The tree was 260 years old. Older than the USA!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]505913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505914[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505916[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]505917[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails cimg4442.jpg   cimg2922.jpg   cimg4445.jpg   cimg3793.jpg