View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Janice McC

Default Gentle Reminders

Since we're moving along nicely with this swap, I want to remind everyone of a few things:
  • Be sure you are reading and following requests whenever possible. If you have any questions, please post or pm the fabric owner with questions.
  • 12 1/2 inches is the block size you are aiming for, or as close as you can get. Measure, measure, measure as you go so you can spot issues before the block is done.
  • Clean up your blocks by trimming threads, neatly pressing, and squaring up your blocks.
  • Label blocks with your name so the person receiving it will know who created it and pack each one in it's own baggie/ziplock.
  • When you are ready to ship to me, be sure to put your blocks in a large, resealable ziplock bag. If you are in both groups and shipping to me at the same time, please separate the groups into two bags.
  • Participation on the board is required. Remember to check in here regularly!
  • If you have any questions about the swap or any problems, please email me at [email protected]
  • HAVE FUN!!!
Thanks!