View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 01:37 AM
bronnyb

Default Whoops! I've done it again....

Hi Friends.
In 2010-11 I was a regular visitor to these pages. Then life intervened and now on the cusp of a New Year, I find myself drifting back towards quilting.
I've changed my home, family, name, lifestyle, but not my job nor my love for crafting.
True, it's taken some 2 1/2 years to return to my love of stitching and my wonderful new sewing machine is leading the way.
I realised a month or so ago, that my much loved machine, purchased in 1981, was no longer spry and light and easy. So I bit the bullet and sourced a new machine, one that is dedicated quilter machine. It's a Janome MC8200 and I've had it since last Friday.
I really need to stop procrastinating and make this little gift bag tonight, but fudged around and tried to remember where I once chatted and exchanged quilting info...
So here I return. I'm feeling more confident to continue with various half-started projects - including my Arabian Nights project, which is still rolling around in the dark recesses of my brain.

As much as I protest, I must admit now that I'm being dragged, kicking and screaming (silently from the inside) towards the 'Dark Side'

Last time I was here, I met up with an Aussie Quilter on one of my mystery trips. If only I could remember who and where....

Oh well, this bag won't stitch itself... and I would like to gift it on Friday night...

Waving Hello to you all from sunny Frankston in Victoria - Australia.

bronnyb