View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:10 PM
OdessaQuilts

Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Originally Posted by trupeach
Originally Posted by OdessaQuilts
Oh, Peachy, aren't you the lucky girl? You deserve it, it's been a rough year for you. What will you do with those fabrics? Do you have a plan for them yet? Whomever your mystery quilter is, she must think the world of you. Lucky, lucky Peachy!
You are right this has been a rough year and it will not end for about another 18 months to 2 years until we will know the outcome of surgeries and brain injuries. It is so heartwarming to know I have people that REALLY care.

I have wanted to make MYSELF ( I have never made a quilt for me) a simple blue and white nine patch. A nine patch reminds me the 1930/40's. I don't know why I always wanted it blue and white. I have no blue in my stash so now this is a start of blues for me. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so cool. Now you can start to plan. Wonder how this mystery quilter knew you like blue & white?

Well, go on, girl! Get to planning that quilt!
:shock: Now you really have me wondering who it is how DID she know about the blue and white????????????
Oh, Peachy, I'm sorry .... I didn't mean to make you have to think! Not that it's tough or anything, but it seems to me that your mysterious friend was guided in her selections by a power higher than either of you. Leave it at that and get to planning your quilt!