View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 01:25 PM
Pollytink

You mean the zipper pouch, right? It's really cute, isn't it! Just for fun I copied the transcript that shows under the video and it would be VERY hard to follow for directions. Parts of it are almost incomprehensible, lots of misspellings, word transpositions, garbled phrases, etc. I'm wondering how they get the transcript...if there is someone who listens to it and transcribes it or if there is a program they use to do it. I called them to ask about transcripts and the woman who answered didn't know much about them. She tried to find them but couldn't. I thought there used to be a written coherent transcript on their web site with the videos but didn't see that either. It would be difficult to transcribe something like that because of the casual way Jenny does them.I used to do medical transcription and that was bad enough when the dr's knew it would be transcribed for the record. Would be possible to construct a tute from it but it would take some time. Maybe someone could do a tute from just watching it but would that be legal? I think it might be just as easy to watch it several times and just take your own notes.