Old 01-15-2015, 08:58 PM
quiltjoey

We have a chest of drawers full pictures of our 53 years of marriage, children, grandchildren, vacations, travels, living overseas, etc. For our 50th Wedding anniversary party, I scanned about 300 photos from over the years; from our teen years in high school when we met, through all the years and put them on DVD so we could have them playing while everyone was at the party . It took me about 2 weeks to scan all those pics.
Since my DH was in the AF and we lived all over, we didn't see the family much. So when they saw all the pics of my DH and me when we were young and traveling and living all over ( like in front of the pyramids, the Effiel Tower, The London Bridge, Buckingham Palace, on a cruise, etc). We had swim suits, shorts, evening gowns and tuxes, suits, etc. on, they were blown away.
They didn't realize how beautiful and thin we were when we were young!!! It was a fantastic walk down memory lane. We now have them on one of the rolling picture frames that uses a USB stick with all the photos on it.
I don't think I will scan all the ones left in the chest of drawers. The DC and DGC can do it when we are gone...

Last edited by quiltjoey; 01-15-2015 at 09:01 PM.