View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 11:00 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

I was thinking it had to be All Saints also. I wouldn't want to pay 25 for the common machines, but the euro hand crank machines I sure would. Add that up when you pick out 35 machines . I just found out it doesn't take but 45 minutes to find that many you want .

I also have a life time of VW's. starting before there were Hippy's. Just like saving SM's the bodys got to be a bit much. Then it was save all the little parts.

I down size ( tossed out junk ) because of the net, the huge increase in VW values. Decide to "Save the bay " which was on the dune buggy parts list.

The saving these parts, has built me a complete 1970 westy. totaly restored for right at $1000,

now I'm buying machine from a stash like that, next buys on the list is all the box's of little parts.

On the save parts list, first thing is screws. I have used screws from 70's vintage Elgins to repair 191? "s new homes.

sewing related, I'm sure a Pfaff was used to on this . This time a old used throw away < goodwill , singer did the job.

Gotta love saving old junk

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506680[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_9953.jpg