Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 AM
user3587

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
I can't...really. I'm doing Doll quilt Swaps, my daughter's class auction quilt, the IRR (two rounds) and the DJ, plus I want to make at least 4 other quilts this year...soooooooo.....

Plus, I do NOT believe sleep is overrated. I fall asleep FAST every night and have a hard time waking up. It's because I get no exercize so I plan to change that (soon, really!) but I do loooove my shut-eye. I had a period where I was waking up at 2 and could not get back to sleep, but thank goodness that's over.

Seriously, I will just admire all of you...:)
I have to go along with esqmommy. I want to make about 6 simple quilts for family memebers this year and I'm already feeling the tug of getting behind on the DJ. I have to have my sleep and it because I have a long commute to work and I have actually had to pull off the road and get 40 winks so I can continue to drive because of lack of sleep. I go, go go for about 3 days and then it catches up with me and in a hard way. Sleep does get in my way but my body and mind shutdown when they've had enough abuse. I will be in the cheering section this go around.