Old 01-19-2015, 11:27 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Good morning. QNS, hope the discomfort indicates healing. Will take a rain check on the June trip. It's my favorite month and also one of the busiest with hay making and county fair. No I don't exhibit, but have a great deal of volunteer commitments. It's always been this way for me. Ah Hickory Park..DS and DDIL made the pilgrimage when they went to a Cyclone BB game on NYEve. Such great food. Big win for them Saturday. I folded clothes and cut up those old sox and T shirts. Honchey good suggestion for the T shirts, but not sure how well these worn out kind would work...LOL They get taken down to the barn to be used as milking prep towels and washed daily in the barn washer/dryer. Some T shirts I will just cut in half up the middle and sides to make 4 big pieces and take them to the shop, nail them to a wood upright post and use for "towels"

We're all waiting to see the new clubhouse. Please post pictures when you are done, Carrie.

I too took time to watch Downton Abbey. Afraid if I lived in that time and place I would be more like Mrs Patmore...but couldn't cook. "And then where would you be?" as she so often says. I had 30 quilt blocks that needed the loose threads removed.

Okay back to the office....have a great day.
Attached Thumbnails rag-basket.jpg   rag-basket-2.jpg