View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 04:18 AM
CindyA

Originally Posted by meganc731 View Post

Pat- glad you got the FQ's! I've been eyeing that orange in my LQS for awhile was happy I got a chance to buy it! Also I used to be able to post pictures from my phone just fine but recently I can't. I can only do it from my iPad :/
I'm still having trouble. I hate not being able to post pics. I was going to try and resize my pictures, but have no idea how to do it.

I had yoga last night and it was "all about twists." I left feeling SO much better. She said to make sure we drink lots of water to flush out the toxins. Luckily, today is a bit warmer here, so drinking enough water should be easy. We also got bad news, the owner is selling. If they don't find a buyer they are going to close.

We ordered Chinese carry out a couple of nights ago. The new restaurant near me has a Healthy Meals section so I ordered steamed chicken and mixed veges with sauce on the side. It was really good and I only used a little of the sauce. There was enough food that I've had it for leftovers and there is still enough for today's lunch.

Healthy choices today everyone!