View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:24 AM
oldswimmer

[quote=watterstide]How is everyone coming along?!

I got to work a little in my temporary storage area. Everything had to be moved because we are finishing the room in our basement that will be the sewing studio/ computer room.
I went through all the little totes and organized and folded. Then I labeled quite a few. The larger totes on the bottom have alot of larger pieces. I could only go through the top one because I am not supposed to lift (just had surgery).

But I did have a great find... I found a box full of paint stiks that I had used for stenciling in the late 80's. It was my crafty thing to do for Christmas at that time. The stiks all seemed to be okay, so I emailed the company to find out if the formula had changed or if I could use them the same as the new ones. She told me the formula was never changed and if they weren't dry they would be fine. That was great to hear... I used to love the stenciling. The white mesh totes are all craft items, and they will stay put when I move the fabric to its new home. That may be a few months down the road yet.
So... baby steps for now. But it is all good.

temporary storage area
[ATTACH=CONFIG]63834[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-63829.jpe