View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 04:11 AM
Gerbie

Just think of the fun you will have, or I personally consider sewing fun, I have always enjoyed sewing. As was stated before it is only a machine and you are in charge. Many folks consider themselves "expert" in various fields, but these folks were once beginners too, and most have had years of experience everyone learns from trial and errors, no one started out as an "expert" and many are self taught . Some have a natural gift for any field. Great if you can get a manual that will give you help understanding what all this machine will or won't do and what each button is for. I would recommend that you purchase some inexpensive white or light solid colored cotton fabric and some colored thread so you can see the different stitches and just start practicing with all of the various stitches to see what they will look like. Perhaps you can find a friend who sews or someone who can help you and give you some advice in different areas. There are tons of info. on the internet about sewing that is free, just start searching. Just don't be intimidated by this machine, think of it as your computer it will only do what it is capable of and what you as the driver tells it to do. Just enjoy the trip. Experience is the best teacher most of the time.

Last edited by Gerbie; 01-21-2015 at 04:14 AM.