Old 01-21-2015, 08:52 AM
kiffie2413

Ellie,
I didn't "catch" the fact that the green, white, St Patrick's (if you choose to send them, too) swap was in addition to the ugly fq swap either. So thanks for asking. My brain must really be mushified!!

So we're doing 4 fqs on the ugly, too? I know at 1st a yard was mentioned, but then several don't have a full yard of 1 "ugly", so I know we discussed doing like half a yard, or 4 fqs...but I don't remember a firm decision.. I'm good with the usual 4 fqs, or maybe 2 half yards, or??

Well, big snowstorm headed this way. Supposed to start in the next few hours, with freezing rain/ice. Change to snow, snow all night and into Thursday morning. Forecast is 8-10 inches, "conservative snow totals" were the weatherman's exact words.
Out where we live, snow drifts can get quite deep. And there are no snow plows. So I'm a lil concerned about getting to town, and then across to the opposite side of town where most of the medical buildings are for hubby's surgery Friday. We have 4wd, but that only helps so much..and not on ice at all...
For my fellow snow friends, stay safe and warm! For my warm weather friends, enjoy some of that warmth for me!!
Regards,
Kif
PS Vita,
Do I detect a bit of ornery glee in that hehehe laugh??

Last edited by kiffie2413; 01-21-2015 at 08:56 AM.