Old 01-21-2015, 08:58 AM
Elisabrat

ok beautiful mug rugs, the applique by klaws is beautiful and the swirly by Cheesehead? or Cuppy? (I get mixed up) is so pretty too. you did amazing jobs there! hoping I didn't miss anyone but knowing me I did .apologies sent out right now before I forget lol.

Cows? I love cows. When I was a little girl nothing was prettier than a cow to me. I used to tell my parents when we were going for a drive and I was sitting on my mothers lap (I know seatbelts were not even common way back then) that when I grew up and was rich I would buy them a COW. it has now stuck as a joke amongst my sisters that I get cow mugs, magnets, and ornaments with cows on them. argh! I love the russet colored ones and cant explain it lol. so I feel for you and your love of cows. I am sure your home is covered with them! that fabric looks like a photo wow. cant wait to see what you make with it

so did we decide to make green/white/cream mug rugs next month? this does not have to be st. patricks day designed it would have to stay within the color scheme. if it is st. patricks day themed adding gold/pink (for the lucky pigs) is acceptable also as are rainbows and oh leprechauns would be ok also. so its up to you guys pick one or other? based on if your partner wants one or the other. I will start sign ups immediately so I know what you want get and can let your partners know as soon as they get your name! if this is not what we decided please let me know I need reminding often unfortunately.