View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 08:18 PM
ania755

Originally Posted by Quilting Grandma View Post
So proud of you for just jumping in and going with it. I am sure you will love the machine and it is such fun to explore new stitches, etc. have fun.
Thats the right way to say ::: I am proud of you as well...you go girl....the more you will try to sew on it the more you will be used to ir and you will both get to know each other......I am sure yoy will enjoy it a lot !!! Machines don,t bite......( lol....I know the feeling of being intimidated by a machine....I bought some monsted industrial machine that is free arm ( dh had to made some " arm" actually for it.....and he did lower the velocity of it.....and I am still looking at it while its looking back at me.........and so fa I only made some mats for my dogs with it.....it does make only straigh stitch and has a kind of a strange foot as if walking foot....sew through thick fabric as well...but its old and doesn,t have all the fency functions...) so you see, when you are part of this wonderful group of quilters ...you do get yourself into " advantures " ....... Good luck !!!!