Old 01-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Elisabrat

oh heck no Patchesandposies is all mine! lol. ok sharing the good spirit here we get names I pull out of my.. hat. yup my hat. I simply write down the list some as they come in. Then big one here I take the bottom names and move them to pare up with the top.. then I just sorta pair people up. randomly most of the time unless there is a specific request that only certain people can match with. there is no rhyme or reason to it. I am just a simple gal doing things the old fashioned way. I write down the names by hand and pair you up. tada. you have my secret. do I remember who you had last month? NO. so sometimes you lucky gals get the same partner. most of the time you don't again because people sign up at different rates. be sure please:

to send me your information, and if you are truly wanting a more st. patricks day theme or a green and white theme please. this will help me try to (key wording there) pair you up with your partner for the next swap. sign ups go up tomorrow was hoping to wait for more show and tells here before I allowed sign ups there. maybe 10 more will come in today! maybe!