Old 01-22-2015, 08:03 AM
lynnie
Power Poster

Love the snow pictures. that's how i'll take it. I think it's so pretty when it first falls.

Precleaning- washing sheets and stuff and picking cat toys up off the floor. that sort of stuff. she's late again
2 hrs. and I had to chang my dr's appt. pisses me off. once she decided to go Christmas shopping b4 getting here.

she pisses me off mainly b/c she's dummer than a box of rocks, and makes over $20/HR AND IS ON DISABILITY. it just rubs me the wrong way. I'm disabled so I have her. she's making a fortune being disabled!. don't get me started. she does a bad job too. but is the cheapest I've found. you get what you paid for.

anyway. GOT MY MUGRU TODAY!!!!!!
thanks trishb. It's black, white and red, ans one of those swirley hearts I love so much on the front. the bkgrd is black and white polkadots. some nice pebble quilting on it too.the back has a pretty print on it. bound in red and white wiggley ckerbod. with a yo yo on it. I got three tazo passionfruit tea bags. yummy, might have it now. and a beautiful block too. i'm making a quilt with all sorts of orphan blocks, this will be perfect for it. Also got a yummypc of fabric, like the black and white on the mugrug but red and yellow. very pretty fabric.

thank you soooo much tris b for the beautiful mugrug and goodies. please post a picture for me, I don't have a camera. I love it all so much. thanks for being a great swapper. love the quilting on the mr.